This experience is designed for anyone to begin their journey practicing Whole Health through an interactive webinar. No background or perquisites required.
Taking Charge of My Life and Health Facilitator Training is a 24-hour training delivered over 3-weeks (two 4-hour training per week). The course is designed to equip Whole Health Facilitators with skills necessary to deliver and implement a 9-week group called Taking Charge of My Life and Health (TCMLH). Facilitators may be paraprofessionals, persons who have professional health training, or peers who can relate to fellow-peers.
- Helping others articulate what really matters to them in their lives, by exploring their life meaning, aspirations, and/or purpose.
- Utilizing the Whole Health Reflection Tool to help others identify areas of self-care that are strengths as well as areas they may want to enhance to support what matters to them.
- Encouraging articulation of SMART Goals and Action Steps to maximize the possibility of participants realizing their intended outcomes.
- Learning how to support others to carry out their goals and action steps.
- Learning the practice and facilitation of the Pause, Notice, Choose concept.
- Utilizing the Whole Health Reflection Tool to help others identify areas of self care that are strengths as well as areas they may want to enhance to support what matters to them.
See our available times and reserve your spot below.
Healthcare transformation begins with you! Advance your skills in delivering personalized, proactive, and purpose-driven care through a series of Whole Health clinical courses.
Introduce your organization’s leadership to the Whole Health Institute and invite them to engage in core Whole Health experiences.
Become the face of Whole Health with skills to lead others in an introductory Whole Health experience.
The course is designed to equip Whole Health Facilitators with skills necessary to deliver and implement the Taking Charge of My Life and Health 9-week experience.
A small group experience helps you explore what really matters to you and how it can be used to improve your health and well-being.
This course explores how all components of the Circle of Whole Health contribute to your overall well-being.